Location is Everything
Modern, clean, comfortable, well facilitated and a location that boasts only a few seconds walk to the City's retail shopping precinct, Rundle Mall, heads up Blue Galah's claims. Stunningly easy access to Adelaide's public transport system, including the links to all bus, rail and air terminals. Only a short walk in any direction, encompasses all Adelaide has to offer, including some of her 70 pubs, clubs and bars, a range of parks, China town, supermarkets, sidewalk artworks, retail shopping, her famous Churches, libraries, museums, the Casino and much, much more. We boast Adelaide's largest balcony for our guests entertainment use overlooking Adelaide's premier city street.
..............from our front door.......... just a sample of how close things are:
- 2 seconds - Photographic printer /a $2 shop/a tourist shop
- 3 seconds - the first of a hundred public bus stops
- 5 seconds - entrance to International Food Court (24 vendors) plus a newsagency/other retail shops
- 7 seconds - cafe for hot breakfast and good coffee
- 10 seconds - 24 hour large Convenience store
- 10 seconds - Bank automatic teller machine
- 15 seconds - pharmacy/chemist
- 16 seconds - internet gaming
- 23 seconds - where all of groups accommodated at BG, stop "their" bus
- 24 seconds - Another Bank automatic teller machine
- 25 seconds - entrance to Rundle Mall, Adelaide's premier retail shopping precinct
- 30 seconds - 24 hour pancake kitchen.......... never closes
- 40 seconds - beginning of Hindley streets multitude of pubs, clubs, take-a-ways outlets, restaurants, book shops, adult entertainment, and a whole, whole lot more
- 40 seconds - free city tram shuttle stop (SAME stop for tram to beach - 25 minutes only)
- 75 seconds - liquor shop and cellars
- 90 seconds - another shopping centre and food mall
- 90 seconds - Adelaide Metro (all public transport) information and timetable guide shop
- 100 seconds - Australia Post shop
- 2 minutes - Christain Dior, Bang and Olufsen, Hugo Boss, Youth Works and other fashion houses nearby
- 3 minutes - bus to airport
- 3 minutes - bus to train station
- 4 minutes - Woolworths supermarket and variety store
- 4.5 minutes - Europcar and Avis - closest car rentals
- 6 minutes - Casino
- 8 minutes - Library, next door is Museum, next door is Art Gallery
Within 5 minutes we have 6 mobile phone shops, 3 chocolate shops, 8 takeaways, 6 souvenir shops and much much more.
Maps and photos
Click on the images to the right to view Adelaide CBD map, things nearby the Blue Galah, Rundle Mall photo montage and the Rundle Mall Map.
GETTING TO THE BLUE GALAH IS EASY
The Blue Galah is centrally located in the heart of Adelaide and very easy to get to. Click here for instructions.